Sunday, May 19, 2013

My Mistake.

So... Why was I irresponsible in Theology Friday?

No excuses. Never before has such an abominable violation of the most sacred classroom rules ever been committed. I dared to joke around instead of appreciating and diligently recording the wonderful amounts of knowledge being presented to me. Furthermore, I disrespected Mr. Cole and wasted precious and irreplaceable class time. I nearly caused one of my dear classmates to fall into the temptation of distractingg by making him laugh in class, forcing him into disunion with Mr. Cole All because I felt the need to use the restroom. I will never know truly what I have lost both in the form of knowledge and time through the deed that I have so very much done.

I must never do it again. I shall stay very focused during class and avoid those things and persons which might lead me to do otherwise. I would like to offer the highest apologies to my teacher, who so generously allowed me to take the punishment, which I so truly deserved, away from my peer, who was an innocent bystander. I hope that, in time, I may be forgiven not only for my sin, but remission from the temporal punishment as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment