Wednesday, April 10, 2013

God looking out for us

God always is looking after us even when we think he's not which is why there's a story I'm going to tell a story. There was a girl named abbe and abbe has had a rough day. At the end of the day she turned to God and told her about her day. She started from beginning by saying:

 

Abbe: God, where were you today? I needed you today and you were nowhere to be found. When I woke up this morning I couldn’t make breakfast because the power was out. Once I got breakfast, traffic had already built up so I was 10 minutes late to work so my boss made me stay 30 minutes extra later which would normally be ok but I had to pick up the kids from school. Then when I picked up my kids, I found out my oldest son had just gotten in trouble for fighting. Before we could get home I had gotten a flat tire. Where were you God?

 

God: Oh Abbe, I look after and love you more than you think. I cut the power off to your street this morning because there was a gas leak which would have resulted in a hug fire that would have taken down your house, and if you would have not been 10 minutes late to work, your boss would have dumped a huge expense report on you that would have resulted in you staying overtime for the rest of the week. Also, if you wouldn’t have stayed after work for 30 minutes, you would have been involved in a terrible car crash. The fight that your son got in was for another girl that was being bullied by three guys that were calling her terrible names and were trying to grab her but your son stepped in and stuck up for someone that he didn’t even know and the three guys ran away as soon as the teacher came. Your son gave that girl confidences that not all boys are bad people and will become best friends with son. The reason I gave you a flat tire was because since you were speeding home, you would have hit the person around the corner that was walking.

 

Abbe: …I'm so sorry God, I should have never doubted you. I love you

 

God: I forgive you Abbe. Know that I am also looking after you and your family and don't think I don’t answer your prayers or anyone else, it's just most of the time the answer is no. I will always know what's best for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment